Yippee skipee, i got tagged. I was just wondering what kind of tag this is. Toilet? TV? Freeze?
Ground Rules: The first player of this “game” starts with the topic “5 weird habits of yourself”, and people who get tagged need to write a Xanga entry about their 5 bad habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says, “You are tagged” in their Xanga and tell them to read yours.
Well here are my 5 bad habits…
1) When I watch TV with someone, I for some reason lose all ability to listen to what is being said to me by anyone, regardless of how close they are to me.
2) I get ticked really quickly at people while I’m driving and I tend to shout out how they could improve their driving.
3) I like to do the “whisper scream” pretty much all the time. It’s usually to the tune of a Used or Underoath song. When you’re around me, see if you can hear me do it.
4) Also while I’m driving, I drum on the steering wheel and when I get too into it, it makes the CD skip.
5) Whenever I say “baby” or “babies”, I end up saying “bay-bay” or “bay-bays”. It’s kinda weird, I don’t know how or when I started it, but it’s become a permanent part of my vocabulary. D’oh.
Um, how about Carter, Paula, Knepper, Tim R, and Wildman.
Also, last night (Saturday) I saw probably one of the best shows that I’ve ever seen. I had the amazing opportunity to see U2 in Cleveland and it really was, amazing. They played for 2 1/2 hours and think of any of their songs, and yes, they probably played it. My favorite song was either Sunday Bloody Sunday or Beautiful Day. Oh man, it was so good. It’s safe to say that thay just got another fan and now the next step is buying all of their albums so I can learn all the words of the songs I didn’t know.